NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

You may not have seen this before...

ollypenrice

Can't expand the images beyond the small sizes posted--I am used to opening your images and getting lost.  I'm sure they are little windows of reality.  Exciting stuff.  F2 would lesson your search time, no?  Maybe there is a use for hyperstar after all.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rodd said:

Can't expand the images beyond the small sizes posted--I am used to opening your images and getting lost.  I'm sure they are little windows of reality.  Exciting stuff.  F2 would lesson your search time, no?  Maybe there is a use for hyperstar after all.

F2 would multiply my frustration and exasperation time by a factor of not less than 100. The dual 106 is working at an F4 equivanet and is absolutely fine by me!!

I can now offer a link to a bigger one. I did a bit more work on Gamma Cass before linking.

Gamma%20Cass%20Breaking%20Wave%20Large%2

Thanks to all and particularly to Paddy for his impressive research. It's hard to know where to start when looking for new objects. This one just began as a hunch after looking at the top part's Ha data. I don't expect to get quite so lucky every time...

Olly

PS https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/276832-surfs-up/

This is a great image and the information from Paddy is interesting as well. You've shown a rarely imaged target and should be proud of yours and Toms accomplishment and tenacity. Many would have given up long before this stage :)

3 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

F2 would multiply my frustration and exasperation time by a factor of not less than 100. The dual 106 is working at an F4 equivanet and is absolutely fine by me!!

I can now offer a link to a bigger one. I did a bit more work on Gamma Cass before linking.

Gamma%20Cass%20Breaking%20Wave%20Large%2

Thanks to all and particularly to Paddy for his impressive research. It's hard to know where to start when looking for new objects. This one just began as a hunch after looking at the top part's Ha data. I don't expect to get quite so lucky every time...

Olly

PS https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/276832-surfs-up/

Now I can see it!!!! Nice.

Archived