Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

There's an August Full Moon on the Rise...

orion25

Here is a Sony Handycam shot of the August full moon, also known as the Fruit Moon by the Cherokee people of the Southeastern United States, and the Sturgeon Moon by the Native peoples of the U.S. Great Lakes region. The Fruit Moon was so named because it occurred during the season of the ripening of fruit. The Sturgeon Moon was so named because it occurred during the peak of the sturgeon fish in the Great Lakes. Enjoy some original Native American-inspired music on Native flute, powwow drum and ankle bells as you watch the August moon slowly rise. The musical selection is called "The Gathering", from my collection of Native American-inspired pieces, TSALAGI CITIZEN, available here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/wodigewehali

O-Siyo! :hello:

Reggie

2 hours ago, Astro Imp said:

Lovely work, I have really enjoyed your original compositions that accompany your vids. Well done and thanks.

Thanks, Alan. Music, astronomy, videography/photography are some of my passions. It's nice to be able to combine activities I love :D 

Clear skies, buddy!

Reggie

Archived