Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

GoPro HERO4 Black Nightlapse 1st Light

KE400

Hi

I haven't posted for way too long but while I'm waiting for my new obsy to get built I decided to see what I can do with my new GoPro HERO4 Black that I've just purchased.

It's rainy season over here in Philippines sadly so clouded out quite a lot but my 1st impressions have been very promising with this new cam. Once the season changes I'm certain there's some great footage to capture here.

I'm still unsure of what settings I need to use to get the best results and I'm also trying different locations to see what works best, looking for darker skies (avoiding neighbours night lights!) etc...

If there are any other GoPro users that can give me any hints/advice it would be greatly appreciated, especially with processing the raw data. At the moment I'm just processing through the free GoPro Studio software.

Thanks for taking a look

GoPro HERO4 Black My Nightlapse.mp4

GoPro HERO4 Black Nightlapse.mp4

Archived