Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

MN190 tube not perfectly round?

Hi all, 

I have a question for you MN190 owners. I was going through my scope because I might be selling or trading it,  and noticed that the tube isn´t perfectly round all the way. Is it just a seam from manufacturing, or is it something else? You can feel that the roundness is a bit "bevelled"/flatter along the whole scope on one side, approx 2cm wide. You can barely notice it if you dont have hawk eyes...     Can someone with a 190 pls take a quick look!? 

Thank you for helping me. 

Best regards, 

Erik

Now you have me looking and mine is the same. It has not made any difference to the superb performance this scope delivers, I personally feel it is one of the best scopes on the market for a thousand quid, when conditions are right is is every bit as good as a an APO in my books and I have one, look at some of the fantasic AP shots people have taken with this scope!!!!

Alan

Archived