SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

eagle control unit

It does contain power sockets and all manner of other things too, and looks sturdy enough to be bolted where they have them in the brochure images. If you wanted a tidy rig, then it is a definite option and factoring in all the individual components, USB3 laptop, etc etc, it isn't that extortionate. And it is red...

Well it all sounds nice, but ... they say for example you can do with a smaller battery. That of course is b.s. ! if you use the same equipment you will will have the same power consumption, plus the power consuption of the Eagle itself!
" it deals with the power for all telescope parts and it decreases the size and weight of the batteries required for starting up everything."
"A power bridge, a more efficient approach to deal with the majority of the devices used in astronomical observation: A smaller field battery is needed and you won't have all the power cables from the various devices causing a headache and potentially ruining imaging from disconnect." 

using a smaller battery will just give you less imaging time...period!
Windows 8.1 a stable platform??? Why did windows introduce W-10 so shortly after W8.1?

To me this sounds like misleading information. Not nice!

I am sorry, but this kind of sales talk really turns me off.

Just my 2c.

Waldemar

• 5 months later...

Archived