Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

afternoon moon 11-6-16 15.30

xtreemchaos

you know i carnt help myself :icon_biggrin:a few gaps in the clouds now ,its a bit hazy, bit of blue sky here and there.. taken with 120mm frac, 2xed barlow,1200d. 60 frames staxed with regi,adjusted in photoshop. thanks for looking clear skys charl.moon 11-6-16 15.30 .pngmoon 11-6-16 15.30  mono.pngmoon 11-6-16 15.30 inv.pngdark moon 11-6-16 15.30.pngfor a bit of fun.

Lovely images Charl. This huge chunk of rock of a Moon contrasted against a lovely blue sky is by far one of my favourite sights and it really brings home just how close it is to us :hello:

thanks Dave, yer im liking the new camera, its a lot lighter than the 450d, lasts on battery a little bit longer, takes nice 1080p vid, has crop mode, lets see if it  can take the hammer, this is my 3rd camera this year, i got a extra 3 year cover just in case.. charl.

7 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks John, i know i carnt help myself :icon_biggrin: clear skys charl.

I keep wanting to process one like it but feel stop because it feels like I'd be ripping off the master - silly I know but there you are.

13 hours ago, johnfosteruk said:

I keep wanting to process one like it but feel stop because it feels like I'd be ripping off the master

id feel funny if didnt mate, thay all show different aspects of the moon, the inverts show crater rays very well in fuller moons,in this moon it shows detail on the brighterside, you should have a go, but allways keep the master safe.charl.

Archived