Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My Kit

Being as the weather was looking good I decided to set up all my kit for a group photo. I had a great evening looking through the Dob and SCT whilst my imaging setup was running. Bagged M17 and M18 for the first time amongst others.

6502_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Regards

Kevin

Looks like a telescope showroom Kevin. :D All a bit tasty too mate.

Got just about all the bases covered with that lot. And my question too was going to be. "Where do you store all that. And, It looks like you have room for an Obs. Do you Fancy a one?

Ron. :D

Nice assortment of gear Kevin, something for every occasion.

One question .... where do you keep it all?

Mike

All I can say Mike is that thank god I have a very understanding wife all my kit lives in the living room. Most of it except for the lightbridge resides in a large Ikea Cupboard.

The SCT was my first scope which served me very well for both visual and short exposure imaging. The Antares 80mm semi APO (upgraded later to a fluorite APO) was second. This was followed by the Bresser Messier R102 Achromat which I use for guiding. Then the 12" Lightbridge was bought for star parties and dark site trips. The WO 66SD was bought to increase my field of view for some of the larger targets. This was followed by the APM TMB 105 to enable imaging with a large format sensor.

Regards

Kevin

Archived