Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

PoleMaster Software Update

Dave Gary

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the info on Polemaster. The problem I have is that I simply cannot find the Application software download on the QHY site. I have scoured it backwards and forwards, have found and downloaded installed the drivers but cannot find the other software. Would you please be so kind as to send me a link to it? The green card that comes with the Polemaster only mentions downloading the driver.

Thanks

Steve

On 09/12/2018 at 19:31, stevear said:

Thanks for the info on Polemaster. The problem I have is that I simply cannot find the Application software download on the QHY site. I have scoured it backwards and forwards, have found and downloaded installed the drivers but cannot find the other software. Would you please be so kind as to send me a link to it? The green card that comes with the Polemaster only mentions downloading the driver.

Thanks

Steve

I think this may be what you're looking for.

https://www.qhyccd.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=148&id=45&cut=2

Archived