Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A Day of Celebration and Parties for Solar Observers!!!

paulastro

Hooray, the tide had turned and the days are now getting longer  :happy3: .  Those nasty dark nights will become a thing of the past and people of the light will once more be able to venture out for increasingly longer periods of sunlight in which we can re-acquaint ourselves with all that our wonderful star has to offer.  So I for one will be raising a glass of something strong to celebrate the victory of day over night - and we're going to have sunny periods tomorrow.  Yaaaay!!!

Thanks Dave, you worried me a bit so I've just checked CO myself.  For my location it says no more than 5% total cloud cover from 8am to 1pm.  Then, 68% cloud for an hour and then pretty much clear after that until at least dusk.  Plenty of time for observing if it's true - but I have everything crossed!  :laugh:

Archived