Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Synscan handset dead on arival

Hi all

Today I received a new NEQ6 pro mount. The Synscan Handset wont power at all. Thankfully the handset from my EQ5 Pro works on the mount and this all seems to function ok. I.I have tried different power cables and different powers source.

What are my options ? I purchased direct from Rother valley optics

If you bought it new RVO should replace it, they are normally pretty good with customer service.

Carole

Thanks. Hopefully they do it quickly. Also its a version 3 handset. I was lead to believe that all new mounts were coming with Version 4

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm surprised you have received a v3 handset.  My new AZ EQ6 came with a v4.  I was under the impression they started shipping them a while ago.  Maybe you have some pretty old stock?  All my SW stuff has been shipped direct from OVL irrespective of which retailer I bought it from.

I'm surprised you have received a v3 handset. My new AZ EQ6 came with a v4. I was under the impression they started shipping them a while ago. Maybe you have some pretty old stock? All my SW stuff has been shipped direct from OVL irrespective of which retailer I bought it from.

This was direct from OVL. They have agreed to swap it tommrow with a V4

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Archived