Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

OIII. Lumicon vs Astronomik vs TV bandmate vs Baader

bomberbaz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I don't think theres much between them, I think you'd have to have good eyes and transparent skies to pick them apart.

I'm using a OOUK VX12L now Steve. :)

I gave up to the lumicon and went for the astronomik. From what i have read, discovered or been told, there is little in it like you say Mike.

I will do a side by side with the baader if i get chance although i will probably let the baader go.

Thanks all for the answers, they have been most helpful.

Steve

just to add steve, and as bigmak says. at sgl10 you could hardly see the cresent with the baader, but with the lumicon was dead easy and its not even that dark there. from home i can see the veil no problems with the baader but with the lumicon you can see a dark maroon type colour. but the lumicon isnt available i have it on back order, 12 months have passed and still no joy. well maybe 6 months :tongue:

just to add steve, and as bigmak says. at sgl10 you could hardly see the cresent with the baader, but with the lumicon was dead easy and its not even that dark there. from home i can see the veil no problems with the baader but with the lumicon you can see a dark maroon type colour. but the lumicon isnt available i have it on back order, 12 months have passed and still no joy. well maybe 6 months :tongue:

Who is this bigmak you speak of? ;)

Archived