NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sky Safari half Price again in App store

Run45

I got the pro version half price a while ago. It's worth every penny. I love the virtual scope set up simulator for visual and imaging. It even tells you the chip orientation required for framing so I can set my camera in advance.

I got the pro version half price a while ago. It's worth every penny. I love the virtual scope set up simulator for visual and imaging. It even tells you the chip orientation required for framing so I can set my camera in advance.

does it tell you chip orientation. I have had it since launch (upgrade from V3) and never knew that existed.

reminder to self read the >>>>> Manual.

Well thank you

does it tell you chip orientation. I have had it since launch (upgrade from V3) and never knew that existed.

reminder to self read the >>>>> Manual.

Well thank you

Right at the bottom of the settings page in this screen shot. Assuming you have your kit configs set up you then use the slider on the planetarium screen to spin your chip and find the best framing angle. Works a treat. Here you can see mine set for my frac and DSLR setup.

post-35542-0-79096900-1443166327_thumb.p

Archived