Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NEQ6 PEC training

Spoon

hi all,

just a quick question, how on Earth do you do the PEC on the NEQ6? My guiding graph displays the same shaped error curve every now and then, and im assuming its to do with no PEC training? do you use the handset or can you use EQMOD for example? 

cheers

cam

If you're going to use EQMOD, then this post (and subsequent ones) from Chris Shillito may help: http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/163576-how-to-create-a-pec-file-for-pec-control-eqmod/?p=1655329

just had a look at the quick tour vid, chris loads in a file, but how do i create that initial file, i cant find it on that thread either

cam

just had a look at the quick tour vid, chris loads in a file, but how do i create that initial file, i cant find it on that thread either

cam

I think you may have missed this bit....." a new PEC file is automatically generated, loaded ".......

I think you may have missed this bit....." a new PEC file is automatically generated, loaded ".......

ah yes, so i did. so i assume thats it's just created when you press the red circle (record) in eqmod?

Cam

ah yes, so i did. so i assume thats it's just created when you press the red circle (record) in eqmod?

Cam

The way the weather is it could be sometime before we find out, give it a go if you get the chance i suspect you're right.....

The way the weather is it could be sometime before we find out, give it a go if you get the chance i suspect you're right.....

I'm in Portugal right now with my kit so it's clear most nights, did it last night and it worked but I can't seem to find the file I saved it as :p

Archived