Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Those were the days

Moon-Watcher

Cheers Mark, a joy to watch.

Dear Sir Patrick was good wasn't he, all done " off the Cuff" better that many people are ,with an Autocue.

It always amused me that he insisted the success of Sky At Night  was the subject not him but he was so wrong, for me at any rate it was all about him,

His knowledge, his eloquent speaking , his enthusiasm, his  magnetic personality.

Greatly missed

Cheers Mark, a joy to watch.

Dear Sir Patrick was good wasn't he, all done " off the Cuff" better that many people are ,with an Autocue.

It always amused me that he insisted the success of Sky At Night  was the subject not him but he was so wrong, for me at any rate it was all about him,

His knowledge, his eloquent speaking , his enthusiasm, his  magnetic personality.

Greatly missed

Ditto!

Part of my growing up.  I saw a couple of his programmes on You tube recently and it is OBVIOUS he was simply blatting it out and NOT reading from an autocue.

This man was an inspiration to my and later generations.  He loved his work and he loved talking about it to inspire others.

Mark

Ditto!

Part of my growing up.  I saw a couple of his programmes on You tube recently and it is OBVIOUS he was simply blatting it out and NOT reading from an autocue.

This man was an inspiration to my and later generations.  He loved his work and he loved talking about it to inspire others.

Mark

There was an excellent play on Radio 4 about Patrick Moore and The Sky at Night. My impression is he was one of the great British Eccentrics.

Richard

Archived