Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

TSP 2006

Ant

I've been so tempted to go back to the TSP. It's like nothing you'll ever see over here...

So I've working out some prices.

Flights (BA)...£526 (each)

Car Hire........£218 (total) - this is a big 7 seater.

TSP costs......£240 (each)

The cost for the TSP is based on two sharing a Bunk room. If there was three then the price drops.

The flight cost are with BA, and we all know that BA isn't the cheapest - wouldn't suprise me if we could get the price down to £300.

So to get from Gatwick to IAH (Houston), hire a car and stay at the prude ranch is going to cost £875.

It's all really pie in the sky as there is no way that Jane would let me go away without her and Jamie. And lets face it they would be bored to tears... But I reckon that you could have a great week at the TSP for £1500 All in.

Any one fancy going...

Ant

I could possibly just swing it if we could knock a zero off.

Emma is pretty tolerent but £1500 :shock: I'd have to be wearing some form of body armour and hard hat if i popped that question. :)

But Kelling next year no probs :)

Or if i win the big one on the euro lotto tomorrow, i'll take the entire forum to TSP. :)

Russ

Sounds like a plan to me Russ... I think I would need the same armour if I actually asked Jane...

Talking of kelling, I'm going to phone them later and talk to them about a static for the Autumn star party next year... That way if you do end up going up there this year you can check out the pitch that they recommend...

I'll let you know.

Ant

The TSP what a dream that would be to go there i would prob never come back though get a job over filling petrol at one of the Gas Stations(You think i am jokeing?) :) .

1500 quid all in is very tempting Ant i will after discuss it with Anne-marie after which if you dont hear from me you know i am 6ft under the garden lawn. No really i will discuss matters with Anne-Marie and let you know if it's ok also if i can afford it etc etc..

James :)

James, it's a little academic mate - I can't afford to go. But I would help out if you and anyone else decided to go.

There is about a 700 mile drive from Houston to the Prude Ranch...

Also there are so many people that want to go each year that they put all the application forms into a (BIG) hat and pull out the lucky people at random...

Ant

Archived