SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Guessing game!

Gutross

Good stuff! You'll have to post a pic with it all setup on the scope :)

I'd love a hobby lathe and milling machine myself, I used to be a CNC turner by trade back in the day, but now I'm not doing it for a living I think I would find it fun to knock out astro bits and bobs :)

Is it a selfie stick attachment so that you can take a picture of yourself observing?

Turn it around it it could do that. Might be mighty hard to see the ep though

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Finetuned. And ready for use. Worked on the 15mm hope it works on the 10

7e6f360a0f7bd93ce6464819eac40cb7.jpg

With only an hour of real work put into it. It turned out nice. Though I spent days making it in my head till I was happy with the design. Any normal person would have run 3d or sketches first. No not me I'd rather possibly mess it all up. Best part was it cost me nothing but time. I had the aluminium scraps, nuts and bolts. And I chanced upon 6 screws that fit the mounting screw on the camera! [emoji1] [emoji41]

So stoked to test it out with heavenly targets

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Nice idea, but maybe fit a luminance type bit on the end for warning in the dark. You don't want to stick your eye or face by accident on the sharp end.

Derek

that is a very good idea, scratched my back last night on it not paying attention

Archived