Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New

Fspp369

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone thank you for the welcomes

I have used the "like "button on my first visit to the posts pages, but this will be the last time I use it.....

I HATE "like" with a vengeance, it has made its way into common usage especially like in the middle, end and various other like places in a normal sentence, especially like with the sub 30's age range. GGRRRRRR,!

I'm old,ish not a fossil but hopefully speak the English language, and intend to try and keep it free from these modern corruptions.

Ok end of rant....

More...

I have eclectic tastes, in music-ZZ TOP to early Baroque, Steve Reich to ABBA , !

Have a primary passion for motor cars...fast, vintage, very modern.

I hope to do some DSO galaxy and nebula photography, having just been told my wife has purchased a Hyperstar 3 and bits from Dean.

She is a nuclear physicist and shares my astro interest although it can't compete with her garden

I would welcome any advice/comments about the use and set up of a C11/ Hyperstar/video cam combination.

Hello Pete and a very warm welcome to the star-crazy gang. Looks like you have started out with a lovely setup and I hope you really enjoy your new hobby and your new friends on this star-filled forum.

All the best

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all members for their welcome comments.

I have to confess I say new to astro gazing not that new have been interested since I was at school and in my astronomy club.

Only recently have I had the time and I have to say slightly deeper wallet to renew my acquaintance.

Stuff for "astro gazers" is some times eye watering ££££££'s

Thank goodness for ELSIE and "Astrobuysell "

Archived