Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What Have I done........

...only gone and bit the bullet and pressed the button on buying PI....

Was a good deal due to GBP>Euro excahnge rates at present.  Got it for £168.72.

Now starts teh very steep learning curve of what this beast can do......also now have to contemplate is it worth keeping my PS subscription going?  Am on the Photographer one and is £7.31 per month.

...only gone and bit the bullet and pressed the button on buying PI....

Was a good deal due to GBP>Euro excahnge rates at present.  Got it for £168.72.

You and me both pal, you got it cheaper man me, I paid about 173 quid.  Guess we're both going to be listening to Harry Page quite a bit...

Best of luck

Huw

Well, am going to be keeping the PS subscription for now.

Am on an Annual Commitment, but paying monthly.  Spoke to Adobe on the chat service and was told that to cancel it would cost me 50% of each monthly payment, with 5 left to go.  They then said that if I was to keep it until the end they could offer me a free month.  Decided to push my luck and see if they would offer two and they did.  So have next two months free use of PS and LR and then 3 payments to make then will cancel as hopefully should have learned something on PI by then.

Right, time to go and listen to Harry for a bit....

That's not my real voice I put it on " honest "

Harry

Is the real one a sort of James Earl Jones esque affair then.... :tongue:  .....thats no moon....it's Harry's place.  I've got a bad feeling about this.

Went through the 1st few last night and have to say big thnaks so far.

One thing I have realised is that you can't cut corners in PI with data gathering and also getting your shizzle together with regards to calibration files too.  Have cut that corner a fair few times but won't be able to now, which is a good thing.

Archived