SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Free eclipse glasses with the March issue of sky at night

Pete Presland

Off work today and it looks like the eclipse will easily viewable from my garden!

I need another coffee I think, this post made me think I had lost a month.

They have stopped delivering our mail here so I really should go to the post office before they send it back to pick my copy up. I still have some glasses tucked away somewhere though.

I need another coffee I think, this post made me think I had lost a month.

They have stopped delivering our mail here so I really should go to the post office before they send it back to pick my copy up. I still have some glasses tucked away somewhere though.

i see what you mean :grin: i have made it look like its today and not 1 month from today. Hopefully in another month it will more San miguel weather than coffee weather in Alicante!

Yeah that is what I thought, I was about 2 seconds from going outside to check. :D

I do hope it improves, I imagine it will. I keep reminding Mrs JB to take the day off so hopefully by the time it's over we can head out for a nice lunch and that San Miguel.

Archived