Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Which Motor Focuser??

Hi Everyone, 

I have recently purchased an altair astro Planeta 250 Truss Cassegrain OTA from an absolutely top bloke who's a member on here-Thanks so much for your help and patience ( you know who you are :) ). 

The ota has a 2 inch starlight instruments Feathertouch dual speed focuser. My question is which is the best motor focuser unit to purchase for this particular focuser? I am going to be using it mainly for planetary imaging so I am only going to require a hand box control rather than controlling it via the laptop. 

Any suggestions/advice much appreciated. 

Cheers 

I have the Lakeside and extra motor and bracket to swop it easily between the WO110FLT and Lunt LS60 , works with the supplied hand controller, laptop utility and Focus Max no prob's.

Great support from Peter always answers emails promptly.

Dave

I have the Lakeside and extra motor and bracket to swop it easily between the WO110FLT and Lunt LS60 , works with the supplied hand controller, laptop utility and Focus Max no prob's.

Great support from Peter always answers emails promptly.

Dave

Thanks Dave :) did you purchase directly from lakeside astro site then? Is Peter the owner/runner if lakeside? I've not had dealings with this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave :) did you purchase directly from lakeside astro site then? Is Peter the owner/runner if lakeside? I've not had dealings with this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bought from Ian King but Peter who makes them is always available by email for advice.

Dave

Archived