Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Big prom, 12th Nov: 7 minutes in 4 seconds

Iainp

There was enough blue sky today at 13.59 in North London to grab 7 minutes of data from the large prom.  Seeing was awful, probably because I was filmed with the sun low over the houses but I managed 29 videos,  each 200-400 frames. Here they are as an animated GIF, and a close up underneath it (the best 30% stacked for each image).  There's not much going on, but after spending the whole evening processing it, I'm darn well going to post it! 

http://iainpetrie.typepad.com/4aos_backstage/2014/11/29-frame-animated-gif-12th-nov-2014.html 

Thanks Robin  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  I just wish there was some more sun so I could continue to perfect my Art  :grin:  Ha, it will be along time before I show anyone up on this forum!  Although, I'm already saving for the Double Stack and a decent mono camera so watch out .... :icon_king:

Archived