NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Greetings from London/Surrey

aurora sky

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Lulu and welcome to SGL, now that the Autumn is fast approaching you might like to make the acquaintance of The Baker Street Irregulars Astronomical Soc, they meet in Regents Park on a fairly regular basis, meeting with other astronomers and being able to looking through various members telescopes will be quite an experience for you, enjoy your new binoculars :)

Hi Lulu and welcome to SGL

I started out with bins as I'm sure many others have. Plenty to see, the plaedes is one of my favourites. As others have suggested check out binocular sky for some ideas of what to look for each month.

Good luck and clear skies :)

hi lulu and welcome to the sgl and this wonderfull hobby of our's.and do take your time and take sara's advice to start.

rob.

Archived