Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

18th July, single shots.

cotterless45

No way ! Too much to see. Our club honcho gave a talk, starting with "what to do when you've seen everything ?" Errrrrr..........

The video cam is so handy just to replace the ep at the end of a session. Live view integrates on the laptop, then one click and it's in my documents, hurrah !

Not really into this imaging game, really destroys the eye adaptation ! But a bit of fun, ah yes ! I remember fun,

Nick.

Yep, just single shots after leaving the cam to integrate . Then simple click on the shoot button, hurrah ! Certainly the way to go with light pollution. We are at the edge of town and most faint stuff is hardly visible,

Nick.

.......Having just spent 3 clear nights under foreign dark skies with 'just' some 10x50's, Vixen SG 2.1x42's & star atlas, it was 100 years too short to take it all in.  I assume he was using the talks title as a rhetorical statement or something :smiley:  

Good snaps NIck, Ring especially colorful.   Whats the Camera / device ?

Our club honcho gave a talk, starting with "what to do when you've seen everything ?" Errrrrr..........

Archived