Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hello from norfolk /suffolk border UK

truenature

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres never to many thanks to you all but thanks for the warm welcome .

to be honest it was my first proper go at this beautiful part of the sky and as ive not got that much gear to get the real detail I wanted it came out ok

taken a sw80ed sony a 550 ,heq5 pro and the synguider but as im learn more each and realy want to get into stacking and eventauly have a proper astro camera

cheers j.

yeh dome coming nicly :smiley:  side walls are up tope wooded ring formed and out 3mm wall to keep the wheesl in done.

im going a diiferant root not to sure if its been done but forming 32mm waste pipe into the 2170mm bottom ring to hold the wheels

and then from here blue water pipe to form a dome :huh:  .

im realy making this up as I go  £££££££ I haven't got :mad:  but at the mo its cost 2 sheets osb 8 wheels and 4 lengths pipe and joiners £48 :grin:

in going to do a thread on this build as some might find it interesting for my budget which will be well under £400 :eek:

see you all cheers

j

Archived