NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

what a good night i had last night

faulksy

had brilliant night last night considering it didnt go dark properly, skys were lovely and clear though, but couldnt realy see the milky way.

first target m5 this was around 22.30 and the skys were still blue and proper light quite impressive.

i.c. 4665, 4756 and 1396 elephants trunk, the later was very nice

ngc 6752,6633,6885,7243,6939,7142,7129,40,6611 lovely planetary 6712 and 7354 and last was 7686.

then on to some m objects

m22 and stunning m23 this was the best of the night, then m56 tiny glob, m39 and the lovely m17.

finished of with some objects all ways welcome to see, dumbell, little dumbell, catseye m13 and the blue flash nebula, never seen that before

and last the double cluster and m31

god i love this dso hunting cant wait for dark skys and dark sites, roll on September

god i love this dso hunting cant wait for dark skys and dark sites, roll on September

Well and truly worth all the expense and hassles along the way eh?

Just one good night looking at DSO's sure recharges the batteries. :)

My turn tonight though its just from hope with the little one.

Was planning on tonight, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the forecast was for clear sky tonight. Monday that changed to 26% cloud, now it is 68% cloud (sky is 100% cloud and a heavy grey) and there has just been a clap of thunder.

Methink's tis not going to happen.

Archived