NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

liar, liar, pants on fire... NGC 6888

Dave_D

AHA!!! fooled you all  :grin:

Just had to fire off a few subs because some fool went and parked the bandwagon outside my house, so i just had to jump on it  :rolleyes:

anyway, only 15x60second subs as it was 2:30am and the sky was lightening (which was quite obvious comparing the first to the last sub)

nowhere near as good as the other offerings of this subject but i really couldn't care less  :grin:

ngc6888_zps934bfe84.png

AHA!!! fooled you all  :grin:

Just had to fire off a few subs because some fool went and parked the bandwagon outside my house, so i just had to jump on it  :rolleyes:

anyway, only 15x60second subs as it was 2:30am and the sky was lightening (which was quite obvious comparing the first to the last sub)

nowhere near as good as the other offerings of this subject but i really couldn't care less  :grin:

ngc6888_zps934bfe84.png

That is amazing Dave for just 15 minutes of data. A Fine capture indeed.

A.G

That is amazing Dave for just 15 minutes of data. A Fine capture indeed.

A.G

Just wait till i have a mount that's more fitting to the size of this scope... i keep offering people one of my kidneys for an AZ EQ6-GT but nobody seems interested  :huh:

Just wait till i have a mount that's more fitting to the size of this scope... i keep offering people one of my kidneys for an AZ EQ6-GT but nobody seems interested  :huh:

That is my favourite mount in the SW line up, a lot of mount for the money and I believe that it has been reduced in price recently.

A.G

That is my favourite mount in the SW line up, a lot of mount for the money and I believe that it has been reduced in price recently.

A.G

that's good news if it's true... can't fault the optics in my scope though... tube isn't as good as it could be so i'm thinking of rehousing the optics at some point in the dim and distant future.

Archived