NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

5/6/14 White light

JB80

Another early one from me today, stacked 45 out of 135 and it's good to see a bit more happening today than yesterday.

Hopefully I can get some Ha in too before it clouds up.

14349426962_4e75fe9446_b.jpg

14164516827_8040481781_b.jpg

I think the group at 9 'o' clock could turn out special if it continues to develop as quickly as it has overnight ...  :laugh:

It wouldn't surprise me, they have popped up rather quick. I hope it develops more anyway.

40 ish subs seems to be the magic number today :grin:

Nice shot.

Yeah 40ish sounds good to me, I think I could of halved it again but they were still pretty good ones so I didn't get too carried away.

Thank you all. :)

Super!! I'm looking forward to the Halpha :) :) :)

Alexandra

Unfortunately it clouded over as I was processing these pics, hopefully it will burn off today.

Great capture Jarrod. Best to get it out of the way early so you can concentrate on checking out the [saharan] sand.

Robin

Definitely the earlier the better these days, even for nothing else than the seeing. My white light seems to tail off dramatically after noon.

On the sand front I found this good website that has a dust count and predicted dust count, quite interesting. It was up over 2000 the other day around here.

http://forecast.uoa.gr/dustindx.php?domain=med

Archived