Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron in Colchester

Hi All,

I was strolling through Colchester town the other day and noticed the London Camera Exchange had a number of Celestron scopes in the window. 

As a newbie to astronomy and a proud owner of a Celestron 9.25 GPS I thought it would see what accessories they had, as I am looking to buy some filters etc.

Turns out they are testing the water and will have a Celestron sales team on site on 3rd June for the day to answer questions etc. So I may be heading back there with a list of questions and a wallet.    

Interesting news - we could do with an astronomy retailer in these parts. Why did the Celestron sales people choose a Tuesday to visit? Would love to go and have a chat but can't do weekdays. :(

I am looking to get mobile so was hoping to get advice on the Celestron car adapters and maybe even buy one, although some of the threads here recommend leisure batteries. 

Woodham is not too bad once the lights go off at midnight.  Staying up that late on work days is the main problem  :sad: so a drive out to Burnham or Southmninister might be on the cards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived