NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mosaic Super Moon

astroavani

Mosaic Super Moon

Despite the cold nearing 7 ° C, the North Polar Jet over my observatory could not resist without making this mosaic of Super Moon
18 films were 40 sec in duration, rate of 30 FPS, which generated approximately 1,200 frames per film. Of each film was selected only the top 20% to stack frames in AS! 2. Post-processing only in Photofiltre and Irfan mounted mosaic using the Dip him. The original size of this mosaic was 4489 X 4048, but generated as a file too large to post on the internet I chose to reduce it to 3000 X 2705.
Although extremely laborious mosaic technique allows to obtain a very good resolution which largely compensates for the time spent.
Although still a beginner in this art form like the result reached as many details I did not expect were perfectly visible, among them we can mention Rima Hyginus, Vallis Schroter, Vallis Alpes and even some craters on the floor of Plato that really surprised me pleasantly . The south pole is clearly visible with a very large number of carteras perfectly defined. The drawback is due to my lack of care at the time of capture that caused that little corner missing to get 100% complete, as I do not like to appeal to Photoshop preferred to leave it.
GSO 12 "+ Qhy 5L + Filter Astronomik L 

http://www.astrophotogallery.org/showfull.php?photo=11525

Sem_t_tulo5.jpg

Archived