Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Mars !

Always thought this would be the hardest out of the planets on show but im happy to get any detail as the seeing was awfull.The Blue graph just drops off.

Taken on my 10"newt with revelation 2.5 barlow, asi120mm, LRGB captures stacked AS2 and combined in registax 6.

Thanks for looking.

Kenny

MARS LRGB 1.bmp

uploading as a Jpg or Png is a better option as BMP is a hassle for some to view

makes it easier for people to reply to your posts

Thanks Oldpink,will do next time.Still learning!

Kenny

Always thought this would be the hardest out of the planets on show but im happy to get any detail as the seeing was awfull.The Blue graph just drops off.

Taken on my 10"newt with revelation 2.5 barlow, asi120mm, LRGB captures stacked AS2 and combined in registax 6.

Thanks for looking.

Kenny

attachicon.gifMARS LRGB 1.bmp

This is very good, I only did my first Mars a couple of nights ago and it is a tough target so  well done.

A.G

uploading as a Jpg or Png is a better option as BMP is a hassle for some to viewmakes it easier for people to reply to your posts Thanks Oldpink,will do next time.Still learning!Kenny

uploading as a Jpg or Png is a better option as BMP is a hassle for some to view

makes it easier for people to reply to your posts

but nice capture and showing some surface detail

I agree but I do find you lose detail in the transfer process. Especially with wide field shots. I did exactly the same thing yesterday and imagine half of people don't bother looking through the hassle of downloading.

I normally open in paint and save as jpg so is that why I'm losing colour and detail?

Yes,definetly lose detail and colour when converting to jpg!

The way i see it ,if people want to download a tif to see better images its up to themselves.

Id download a tif first any day.!

Kenny

Archived