Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Just how tiny we are

There is a good documentary I watched on YouTube something about exploring the Milky Way.

That shows how insignificant we are within our own galaxy let alone when it pans out to something as close as Andromeda.

If you can get your head around our solar system, then our galaxy and the universe all of a sudden becomes a very big place.

Indeed it is often difficult to comprehend the sheer scales involved, and once you do manage to get your mind around relative distances, it certainly emphasises just how small and insignificant our planet is in the bigger picture.

Phil

Well others may consider themselves insignificant, me I am here to claim this galaxy and any others I can get hold of. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Classified 50,000 under Galaxy Zoo and they are all mine, I own them. :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

Ming the Merciless will be insignificant, he only had a few planets. :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

Well others may consider themselves insignificant, me I am here to claim this galaxy and any others I can get hold of. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Classified 50,000 under Galaxy Zoo and they are all mine, I own them. :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

Ming the Merciless will be insignificant, he only had a few planets. :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

Galaxy zoo,shows the same images to every one and they cycle once a week (the images ) I have been doing 30 minutes a day,so some of those,you say are yours,could be mine as,well ;)

Pat

Galaxy zoo,shows the same images to every one and they cycle once a week (the images ) I have been doing 30 minutes a day,so some of those,you say are yours,could be mine as,well ;)

Pat

The start of Galatic war - you saw it first, here on SGL

Archived