Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ooh i could crush a grape!

symesie04

Bit excited. My astrotrac wedge has been away for repair and has now been returned. On top of that i have just colimated my polar scope. Cant believe how far out it was, absolutely miles. Still not perfect but pretty close. And to top it off its a clear night tonight with light winds. Only snag is the usual wide targets M42, Horsey and Rosette are now setting quite early and dont get very high at best. So might be looking at other targets tonight, any suggestions anyone?  Maybe up to 400mm on modded.

Only snag is the usual wide targets M42, Horsey and Rosette are now setting quite early and dont get very high at best. So might be looking at other targets tonight, any suggestions anyone?  Maybe up to 400mm on modded.

M51 and M82 are high in the east around midnight if you have line of sight in that direction?

, Horsey and Rosette are now setting quite early and dont get very high at best. So might be looking at other targets tonight, any suggestions anyone? 

Leo Triplet?

Looked fabulous last night at around 10:30pm, nice and high

It's a great time of year for astronomy as you get some see some real crackers at the moment, with M42 earlier on in the evening, then galaxy season swinging by later on...

Archived