NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Whatever happened?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have rarely seen examples of "dictating" equipment to purchase, when it comes to imaging, it is a strong recommendation to buy the best mount for your budget as the mount is the most important link in the chain, but on the imaging camera people go with what their budget allows, some will choose a secondhand canon, some will choose to spend lots of cash on a top CCD unit the point is we all have the choice, members of this forum will offer advice, but not dictate

Actually, I myself think the issue rather overblown. Yes, some people state things like "minimum requirements are XYZ" but then others weigh in with other opinions, which is as it should be. Whenever people ask things about equipment, they generally get a wealth of different answers, and a lively discussion ensues.  Guillermo should follow the stated advice that he should give his opinion (which makes as much sense as much of the other advice out there).

There is absolutely no point in dictating what sort of answers should be given.

As for bare minimum imaging requirement? Pencil and paper suffice, all the rest is luxury :D

That made my day mate, well done.

Regards,

A.G

Archived