Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Anybody going to Astrofest 2014 tomorrow?

emadmoussa

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imad,

If my mount turns up today I will take a trip down, would be nice to say hi.

Last time I went no one said hi even though I wore my red hat with SGL on it... LOL. maybe no one from here went when I did :laugh:

Sadly I'm taking my 5 year old daughter to a Pizza making party - needless to say where I'd rather be.

On the plus side my bank balance will not suffer so much at the party.

Have fun and don't spend too much - remember new astro kit = bad weather.

Sadly I'm taking my 5 year old daughter to a Pizza making party - needless to say where I'd rather be.

On the plus side my bank balance will not suffer so much at the party.

Have fun and don't spend too much - remember new astro kit = bad weather.

Bad planning.

Should pizza's making today then bring them down to eat tomorrow. :grin: :grin:

Someone should ask if SGL could have a dedicated table in the eating area, then it is easier to gather.

This tends to come up each year an afterwards everyone apologises for missing everyone else.

Hoping the underground will actually be running smoothly, every year I have been I have had to take diversions on it. Got to StPan once and they closed the gates to the line as I approached, had to find a completely different line and route. Another time the train stopped and didn't start for another 25 minutes. Don't think I have had a straight foreward underground journey yet, so will see what Saturday brings.

I'm at work today but I plan to be there tomorrow from mid-morning on. I'll be dropping by at the FLO stand to say hi.

Edit

I'll be the balding middle-aged bloke with glasses and the pathetic remaims of a pony-tail.

Archived