Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

London Astrofest 2008..

Greg

So who's going...And are we going to meet for lunch..

I'll have a carnation in my lapel, a copy of the Times under my left arm and a William Optics FLT 132 APO Triplet under my right arm....

Ok just kidding about the news paper....Mr Woo's Leicester Square for supper...£5 all you can eat Chinese Buffet.. 8)

Greg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't you supposed ot be standing underneath the clock at Waterloo, or is it Paddington?

Anyways, I'll be hurtling down into King's Cross as early as I can on Saturday and may I suggest lunch somewhere near the venue? Perhaps Wagamamma's? I haven't had a Katsu curry for ages!

Aaannnd howsabout Belgo's in town (Cambridge circus) for supper? Warm bean salad, Mussels (moule mutarde being my personal fave) & Chips and a 64 shot stick, they also do a serious selction of fine continental beers :D, niiiice!

Tony..

Be good to see you too hombre :D. Been too long!

The salad is optional, 64 shot stick is a bit more obligatory :drunken:

A proper london pub (or boozer) eh? Monseiur, let me take by the hand a walk you through the streets of London...

Tony..

I think the front of the nearest tube station might be a good place to meet up, High Street Kensington IIRC (District & Circle lines) although Holland Park (Central Line) isn't too far away either...

Tony,,

Ron..

There will be no need to be afraid....Trust me.. A cappuccino and a danish will suffice... :D Perhaps if we meet in the foyer for say 11am... I could do some SGL stickers for the lapel??

Archived