NGC 891, Egde on galaxy in Andromeda and other small fuzzies

Hi,

This is a reprocess of the data of the newyear's eve. After having seen Olly's rendition I was embarrassed with my first posting and still am. This is a reprocess using PI, StarTools and PS . 13 X 300s subs, Bias, Flats. WO ZS71 @ F4.7 , Atik 428EXC, IDAS P2 and HEQ5. PHD trying hard to guide an unbalanced set up.

Regards,

A.G

post-28808-0-36601300-1389199483_thumb.p

Olly's pics tend to embarrass most people lololol

Here's my go at it. must admit, for some reason this is my favorite DS object so far. Going to do 3 or 4 hours more on this one when the weather breaks as i'm somewhat intrigued by the number of faint fuzzies in the same field.

58x30second subs+a few darks

ngc891_clone_zpsd3527696.png

Olly's pics tend to embarrass most people lololol

Here's my go at it. must admit, for some reason this is my favorite DS object so far. Going to do 3 or 4 hours more on this one when the weather breaks as i'm somewhat intrigued by the number of faint fuzzies in the same field.

58x30second subs+a few darks

ngc891_clone_zpsd3527696.png

Hi Dave,

like wise here, I have so far counted over a dozen little fuzzies in the larger version of my capture and at least two edge on,  a few face on and a couple of wierdos.

A.G

Archived