Brian Cox special on tonight

jnb

There are quite a few astronomy-related programmes for children showing at the moment.  Maggie Adeirin-Pocock (sp?) is doing some programmes on CBeebies (so presumably targeted at preschool/early years).  There was one on the Moon recently and one on Comets this evening, another on satellites tomorrow.

BBC2 Schools also has some programmes.  Perhaps I should do a proper "heads up" posting...

James

And of course, Stargazing Live on BBC2 at 8pm tonight  :)  Looking forward to that :D  Hope they're lucky with the skies. :rolleyes:

The forecast for here was clear all night a few days ago.  Then it changed to cloudy all night.  Now it's back to clear all night again.  Anyone's guess, really.  If it is clear however, I shall be watching Stargazing Somewhat Delayed :)

James

The local forcast is showing a couple of hours clear sky for tonight but that's still hours away so everything could change by then - often does as you say.

Perhaps I should do a proper "heads up" posting...

Heheh.  Why Not! But even the enthusiastic can be inadvertently deceived:

post-539-0-70411200-1389105663.jpg

It might be vaguely FUN to imagine Brian Cox had presented "Rainbow"?  :p

He's here... He's there... He's ever bloomin' where? Yet I do warm to him.  :)

Archived