Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

TS OPTICS GERMANY

faulksy

Yep - they usually dispatch the same day if you order before midday UK time. I bought several items from them and I   feel comfortable dealing with them over and over again.

They often use UPS and send you a tracking number as soon as they dispatch. 2-3 days is the average.

That's Telescope Service right?

They are excellent to deal with, never had an issue with them. As long as everything is in stocked then 3-4 days would be the average although Christmas time things may be busier.

Anyway, highly recommended.

Being out in Spain and not being able to deal with FLO, I've done a fair bit of business with Teleskop (wedge, eyepieces, filters, cases, mount etc) and have never had a bad experience. Very helpful staff, reasonable prices, tracked and recorded delivery of goods etc. Astro Shop also comes as recommended. There might be one or two horror stories but I feel these will be the exception rather than the rule.

Teleskop Service? I have ordered several times from them. Fast delivery, great commnunication. I would be fully confident ordering anything from them. My biggest purchase was a 16 inch dob, arrived very well packaged. Deliveries have been fast, emails answered quickly and helpfullly. They even suggested not to order something I knew I would have to wait for as they could not be sure when it would be in stock.

Another +1 for Teleskopservice (TeleskopExpress). Great customer service and easy to get in touch with if needed. Fast delivery as well. I think I got my 300P two days from placing the order. Same the Astrozap lightshroud.

Archived