Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Wizard

Astroscot2

A bit tired last night but the clear sky dragged me out, kept it simple. 3.5 Hrs HA 10 min subs throught he FSQ and SXV, This was my seconfd attempt at taking the Ha subs, last week I took 4 hours of subs though the clear IR filter in error, spose we all make mistakes. Do plan on getting some colour or OIII if the skies allow.

Full size here http://homepages.tesco.net/mark.hill4/deepskymainimagepages/wizardmain.htm

post-12757-133877335209_thumb.jpg

That's a splendid Image Ast.scot2. I am happy to see it in mono, I just think this sort of Image looks better that way. My personal opinion anyway.

I have to confess to not knowing this object though. Does it have another description, and do you know the NGC No.? If it is NGC classified that is.

Just been searching. NGC7380. So, I enjoyed your image, and I have learned somethig too. :rolleyes:

Ron. :lol:

Sorry guys its NGC7380 / Sh2-142, I think the NGC refers to the cluster and the Sh2 the nebula ?

Jamie it was a bit of an effort going out last night, Im regretting not loading up the car going to a darker site as the skies were superb and totally clear till midnight at least. Nevermind there will be plenty more soon.

Archived