NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My Bits on show!

supernova

That's quite an array of instruments Bernie. The Pumpkin Cannon is the Cream of the crop, and I like the Celestron which will go in the car easy enough. The one on the left I have not heard of before. Is that a six inch f5?.

A nice group though.

Ron.

No Ron it is a 6in F/10 and it did the teaching bit but the mount is going under my new Coronado pst.

I am just as confused about the F/10 bit as anybody but that is what the ad said :rolleyes:

If it is f10 Bernie, it has to have a negative lens in the drawtube. It does not look long enough to be f10 otherwise.

Ron. :lol:

That dob looks the business Supernova. I think that'll be my next type of scope; a big lightbucket like that, although maybe slightly smaller so that the wife doesn't put her back out when she's carrying outside for me :rolleyes:

That dob looks the business Supernova. I think that'll be my next type of scope; a big lightbucket like that, although maybe slightly smaller so that the wife doesn't put her back out when she's carrying outside for me :D

:rolleyes:

The wife is a gooden she always helps me while I watch :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
It has a barlow in the focuser that is fixed at the base if that is any help.

Yes, I have tested scopes of this design (Bresser made one). They are always "beginner's scopes" and tend to be poor.

I'd be interested to read how you rate the Meade.

David

It has a barlow in the focuser that is fixed at the base if that is any help.

Yes, I have tested scopes of this design (Bresser made one). They are always "beginner's scopes" and tend to be poor.

I'd be interested to read how you rate the Meade.

David

:D :D :lol:

Archived