Daily Mail moves Yellowstone Park

Davey-T

Perhaps if someone were to take the time to talk to these volcanos they might see the dangers and repercussions of their self destructive behavior. If they could then blow off steam in more constructive and even way we could then live in harmony.

Article in DM online says giant volcanoes detected on Mars are similar to the one in Yellowstone Park UK :)

Dave

It's entirely possible that Yellowstone was sold to the UK.  Such things are bound to happen during a government shutdown when no one is paying attention.  I don't recall seeing Yellowstone on eBay, but I don't often browse the national park or volcano categories.

Perhaps if someone were to take the time to talk to these volcanos they might see the dangers and repercussions of their self destructive behavior. If they could then blow off steam in more constructive and even way we could then live in harmony.

- Nate

Birmingham, AL

Quite right, Nate.  And while they're distracted, we should tap their geothermal energy and drain them of their vital force.

Geoff

It had cartoons the last time I looked.

sorry i've just realised my original comment might be interpreted as defending the mail which i'm not.

what i  mean is, even comparing the mail to a comic is insulting to comics. the mail has, as far as i'm concerned, an arrogant, reactionary take on most issues and distorts truth by over emphasizing smaller issues and ignoring more serious ones eg demonising wind turbines whilst down-playing the threat of global warming.

Quote Liquid360/Nate: "...Perhaps if someone were to take the time to talk to these volcanos they might see the dangers and repercussions of their self destructive behavior. If they could then blow off steam in more constructive and even way we could then live in harmony."

Apologies for hijacking this thread topic, but the BBC execs who wish to axe S@N should take note!

Archived