Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I think the gods are trying to stop me getting into AP

Gumph242

I know, it is probably my most anticipated read since the last iain banks book.

What is worse is that apparently it was dispatched last weds, so not just ordered.

I hope my postie is not a budding APer and has nicked it for a quick read!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I have to say that's an unusually long time. Normally it's next day from FLO. I guess there's a minimum wait time before RM admit they've lost it. Have you contacted FLO to let them know it's gone AWOL?

The books well worth the wait, you'll enjoy it.  Look at it this way... this is the first test of many. Many that will try your patience, frustrate you and clean out your wallet :grin: But if you persist and still have your patience left intact... one day (well night actually) it will reward you. :rolleyes:  Well, that's what I keep telling myself anyway.. one day........

The Gods may well be trying to steer you away from AP out of pure charity but the Devil is certainly determined to get you hooked on this insane endeavour!!!

Not sure where this leaves Steve. Agent of the Devil or Exhorcist?  :grin: Since I'm also in the business of helping AP-ers I think I'll go for exhorcist! 

By the way, I can't comment on how many Gods there are or aren't but there are certainly three Devils, as anyone in AP will tell you. The weather, the carrier services and Bill Gates.

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

I had the misfortune to have to blunder through the early stages of imaging without this book. It'll be worth the wait.

Olly

Archived