Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

brilliant capture, what is an iridum flare if you dont mind me asking, as i got a pic like this when i was trying to catch perseids.....i still dont know what mine is be it perseids/iridium/satellite/iss..... and i still cant get em processed and online so i can show people as just waiting to get my new pc delivered grhhhh. again great capture mate

brilliant capture, what is an iridum flare if you dont mind me asking, as i got a pic like this when i was trying to catch perseids.....i still dont know what mine is be it perseids/iridium/satellite/iss..... and i still cant get em processed and online so i can show people as just waiting to get my new pc delivered grhhhh. again great capture mate

It's when one of the Iridium satellites (just an array of satellites, nothing to do with the element), with their large mirrors reflect sunlight down to you.

David

Archived