Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astro-Spending to Halt - Equipment List Complete (For Now)

Me too. My astro purchases have started to slow down as I have pretty much got everything that I need/want right now. Of course that could change over the coming months.

We are having our back garden landscaped in a couple of months and I am having a dedicated observing pad built. That little lot will cost about three and a half grand.

Currently I have to set up on my lawn and when I have been outside for a few nights consecutively it does get chewed up and my gear ends up covered in mud. With this new observing pad it is getting decorative stone flags laid, so no more chewed up lawn and dirty gear.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, it didn't take much to get me to spend. Since I made this topic I bought myself:

10" Dob

Lyra 66mm F/6 ED (for cycling)

Bilora C253 CF Tripod

Technosky Alt-Az Mount

So instead of saying that I'm all done with astro spending, I'll say that things are back to normal, that way it's a nice surprise when I don't spend anything for a month :).

Archived