Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New shuttle movie

Davey-T

Just watched hilarious trailer for new Space Shuttle movie starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, sort of Titanic in space, worth a look.

Called Gravity, but I guess that's because it's the one thing they'll ignore.

Mind I did see a bit of one on TV recently where they went to the Moon in a Shuttle.

Dave

I like the explosion effect on the ISS. It's difficult to know what an explosion in space would really look like without having seen one, but it seemed fairly realistic - a very brief flash followed by a lot of debris. Couldn't quite work out why the ISS either suddenly decelerated in its orbit, or whatever the camera was attached to accelerated...

It'll probably be awful, but I'll keep my eye on it.

I've got to agree with Raj too! :D

Just watched hilarious trailer for new Space Shuttle movie starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, sort of Titanic in space, worth a look.

I agree with Raj (Big Bang Theory), "Sandra Bullock is great in everything".

Glad to see someone else watches the big bang theory, My kids think the humour is too hard work, they just don't get it... I think its hilarious :grin:

Glad to see someone else watches the big bang theory, My kids think the humour is too hard work, they just don't get it... I think its hilarious :grin:

I think it is the best American comedy on tv. I am a big fan of Two and a half men,Mike and Molly,Friends,King of Queens etc...............but "TBBT" just does it for me.

King of Queens...Brill!!! Arthur he's such a silly old git lol, Love the guy!. two and a half men another great one, Not so good now Charlie sheen not in it :smiley:

I really think the dynamic of "Two and a half men" has changed so much since Sheen left and in a equally good way. The show is surviving without Sheen. I have to say that the main character in the show was never Sheen (IMHO). It has always been his brother Alan.

Ashton Kutcher (Walden) plays his role brilliantly.

I just love it. It cracks me up.

King of Queens...Brill!!! Arthur he's such a silly old git lol, Love the guy!.

Did you know that the actor in "King Of Queens" who plays Arthur Spooner (Jerry Stiller), is the father of actor Ben Stiller.

i thought the trailer looked good, but you know hollywood will get lots of the science wrong in it, hopefully they'll get someone credible as the scientific adviser. oh an plus one for big bang theory i love that show! Bazinga! (he hasnt done that in a while actually)

Maybe i missed it, but i dont see a link to the trailer of the movie here.

Think i should have gone to Specsavers.

OK i just found it on Youtube.

Its a cross between Apollo 13 and live NASA TV space walks from the ISS.

Think i'll give it a miss.

I'll go see the new Star Trek movie instead.

I think it is the best American comedy on tv.

It took me a while to get into it - all the trailers and adverts looked rather silly to me, but just before xmas last year, I was visiting my sister and her family down in Dorset, and my niece and nephew both watch it. I caught an episode on there and found it hilarious! I've since watched every episode each time it's been repeated (over and over again!) on C4 and E4.

oh and 2 of the iss crew are preparing to do a space walk to fix that leak, kinda matches the trailer :shocked: bad timing or what!

I really hope everything goes well for all the crew on the ISS on Thursday, My thoughts will be with them as will a lot of people. :icon_salut:

Archived