SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello all

Jamie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep as soon as Im saw the avatar I though "i know that"... Welcome to the forum Jamie.

Nice to see you here, we are small at the moment but we are growing...

Regards

Ant

Welcome Jamie, or TARZAN, from a fellow UKAI user. In fact I think that most of us here are on UKAI!

This is a much smaller - but equally friendly forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

BTW we have our own answer to coxellis here (i.e. someone who posts like there's no tomorrow). His name is James - handle: orionthehunter.

You've been warned! :)

Anyway, welcome. :)

Again Andy tries to be funny laff i nearly bought a Tasco :twisted: :):)

just be thankfull that while typing you can breath in and out! If James talked as much as he types he be dead from Asphyxiation by now!
Cant really argue with that MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gasp! :oops:

James :)

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you can get as much out of it as UKAI.

You've probably guessed who the jokers are on the forum. And yes we do have a posting phenomenon on the scale of Coxellis. I just don't now how it's possible to post that often. :?

Anyway make yourself at home.

Regards

Russ

Judging by your images, I thought you already had!

Only kidding mate!

Jamie this really is a friendly forum..........honest!

Take no notice of us two Jamie were good internet friend's everyone takes no notice of us anyway :):)

James :)

Ok Andy you win im paying attention now.

And the answer to your question is this -

My sign on is TARZAN on the UKAI because my first one was my full name and i thought that this was a bit out of place so on trying to think up a new one i thought of TARZAN as my wife always calls me a big ape.

But now it is time to be known by the same name on all the forums that i frequent.

So if i can get signed back on to the UKAI i will be changing it.

(Can't do that just now unless i change to a proxy server which i am getting very tired of doing every time i want to access the site)

BTW that jet can't harm me cos i got my shields up

Archived