Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello all

Jamie

Not at all i find that this is the best way to becoming a new member.

BTW this is the most contact that we have had even though i have been a member of the UKAI since last October.(A pleasant change i must say)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that i am going to have to build myself a website in order to post images on this forum as the recomended one will not let me register.

But until then i could use Astroscot 2's web site.

I also can't wait till the darker nights come back.

Firstly it says to put in the same email address when i have already done this.

Once i do this it says to put in the same thing i have tried this a couple of times so now it says i am trying to sign on with the wrong user name or password.

Here's what the faq says:

Q: I didn't receive my activation code

A: Due to the high volume of mail we send, some sites automatically consider Photobucket emails to be 'Junk' mail. Please look in your Junk mail folder first, and if necessary, add photobucket.com to your allowed sites. Then request your user information. If the problem persists, please contact us.

The text contains a couple of links which you'll need to click on. Here's the URL to the text. It's under 'Getting Started'. http://photobucket.com/faq.php

Archived