Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What if we lived in a field of nebulosity?

Beyond_Vision

I prefer not to live in interesting times or places. Mind you Apophis could be interesting when it gets here.

:(:D

You and me both!

Last I heard the odds were something like 25,000 to 1 against a collision. It might prove pointless though placing a bet. If you won, you and the bookmaker might not be around to settle up! :D

Cheers

CW

I prefer not to live in interesting times or places. Mind you Apophis could be interesting when it gets here.

:(:D

You and me both!

Last I heard the odds were something like 25,000 to 1 against a collision. It might prove pointless though placing a bet. If you won, you and the bookmaker might not be around to settle up! :D

Cheers

CW

Good point.

There seems to be a bit of disagreement as to when APOPHIS will actually buzz us. 2029 seems to be the popular choice, but I read that due to gravitational effects there is a danger that is could actually hit us in 2036.......hmmm, seems a little vague if you ask me.

Either way I hope my time machine is complete by then!

JV

Archived