Canon DSLR shutter count

Davey-T

APT will tell you the shutter count as well when the camera is connected.

Maybe canon don't want you to know when it fails after only a few thousand? :) Just jesting.... Canon are very reliable. My 450D modded has 30000 on it. Works a beaut..

Dave,

I've barely touched the surface of what it can do. The 2 features that I've found useful are the Remote shutter, just wave your had past the LCD screen to take a shot. (Used this before getting a shutter release cable). And the other feature was the "Intervalometer" option. I used that to get a nice evening into night video. just set it off going and forget about it.

thinking about it again, it might be something I do again, but focusing more on the stars rising and setting.

Rob

Dave,

I've barely touched the surface of what it can do. The 2 features that I've found useful are the Remote shutter, just wave your had past the LCD screen to take a shot. (Used this before getting a shutter release cable). And the other feature was the "Intervalometer" option. I used that to get a nice evening into night video. just set it off going and forget about it.

thinking about it again, it might be something I do again, but focusing more on the stars rising and setting.

Rob

Maybe, but I'm sure I've seen other people double post and then be able to edit the posts. I can't figure out how to edit my posts :(.

Guess I've not been on the forum long enough to be allowed to edit posts.

You need 250 posts ( or maybe 200) to get editing privileges on your account. And if an individual spams nonsense to get that number of posts their account will be suspended.

• 5 months later...

Archived