Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Apologies!

Greg

First of all, apologies for being absent for so long. I have spent most of my spare time over the last few weeks working on projects for work regarding my Company's new franchise and getting organised for Christmas.

My scope hasn't moved for about 2 weeks - but hopefully over the next few days i'll have some time to observe and write up some logs.

Steve and his family spent today at my house, I took him on a tour of the local farm land and we think we may have found some new observing sites, I can't say too much at the moment (New baby in the way) But we may, repeat - may try and organise something for the Spring for the club.

Greg

Hiya Chef!!!

Thought you might be busy with Crimbo and all that! Glad to hear everything is OK at your end.

Hope you guys had a great christmas and boxing day :clouds2: :clouds2:

Dark Skies? Devon? Sounds very interesting :clouds2:

First of all, apologies for being absent for so long. I have spent most of my spare time over the last few weeks working on projects for work regarding my Company's new franchise and getting organised for Christmas.

I must admit i am the last person to comment, as with you i am a businessman whose time is often consumed in business :-)

I did also forewarn the admin team that i would be away a lot. But i still rtn to post and haunt them.

How can i leave such a grand bunch of guys?

Why the gordon ramsey pic? Are you a fan?

Al

Archived